Word of Life Outreach Ministries
Word of Life Outreach Ministries is a Non-Denominational Spirit Filled Christian Church. We preach and teach a kingdom message from the Bible that will inspire you to transform your life by the renewing of your mind. From the moment you come until the second you leave, our prayer is that you will be touched by our love, encouraged by our faith, and motivated to develop a relationship with Christ.
May God bless you,
Pastors Thomas & Charise DeLoach
Word of Life is Committed to:
- Preaching the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Raising the bar, and becoming the standard, that God can present to the world.
- Manifesting a lifestyle of character and integrity.
- Lifting one’s awareness and demonstrating the real power of covenant.
- Using creative ability and resources to win lost souls to the Kingdom of God.
- Stressing the need for those who are in ministry to be properly aligned under great leadership, which ensures growth, maturity, and success.
- Bringing balance to the Body of Christ, that leads to being natural in spiritual things, and spiritual in natural things.
- Giving direction, charting the course of action, encouraging, and exhorting the Lord’s people to do the will God.
- Serving the Lord’s people in the spirit of excellence.
- A strong financial base to carry out its total mission.
Word of Life Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Tim. 3:15-17).
- We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe it is impossible to come to the Father by any other means than through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:40).
- We believe that repentance towards God and faith towards our Lord Jesus Christ produces the work of justification in the believer (Rom. 5:1-9, Eph. 2:5-8).
- We believe the tithe of our earnings is holy unto God (Mal. 3:8-10, Heb. 7:4-10).
- We believe water baptism is commanded of every believer (Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:38).
- We believe the physical phenomenon of speaking with tongues accompanies the baptism (initial infilling) of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4, 10:44-48, 19:6).
- We believe it is essential that each believer lay a foundation of biblical truth and experience upon which he builds his life (Heb. 6:1-2).
- We believe in the five fold ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, and that they continue to be needed and should be expected today (1 Cor. 12:28, Eph. 4:11).